Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Capital gains tax on buy to let.

I'm buying a property to let out for my children who can't do it themselves as first time buyers, how do I protect their deposits against capital gains tax do we remortgage the property to get their money out before being sold?

Asked on May 1 2014, General in Essex | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Essex questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General