Skip to main content Skip to footer

How much council tax for IG11?

Asked on Jan 6 2013, General in Barking | Report content

Answers (4)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Try searching on the site below with full postcode.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jan 7 2013, Report content
  • Hi nilumabegum, The postcode you have given actually falls into a number of different councils, so without the full postcode, it is not possible to give you exact amounts, since these fluctuate between various local authorities. However, if you know which local authority it falls under, you can easily search for the council tax bands for by looking at their council tax website. I can however give you rough figures for each as a way of a rough guide. For Dagenham and Barking Council, council tax charges will range between £882.08 for a property which falls into tax band A and £2,646.24 for the most expensive in band H. Havering Council will charge on a sliding scale between figures of £1,001.26 and £3,003.80 between bands A and H. And finally, in Redbridge Council, you will see charges range from £936.90 for a band A house and £2,810.70 for one which falls under band H. Thanks, Scott

    Answered on Jan 9 2013, Report content
  • Please check out this website: This should help you

    Web reference:

    Answered on Feb 15 2013, Report content
  • Please go to and login to local services. This will tell you the council tax prices in particular areas.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Mar 27 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Barking questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General