Skip to main content Skip to footer

Non-UK citizen wants to buy a house in London?

We are 6 brothers and sisters. We are from Saudi Arabia. We have student visas and governmental scholarships. We will stay in London at least 3 years. Could we have the right to buy a house in London?

Asked on Oct 27 2011, General in Ilford | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 5

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You would need to speak to an independent broker to find out whether you are able to obtain a mortgage. We have one in house who would be happy to speak to you?

    Answered on Oct 27 2011, Report content
  • Hi, you have to speak to a mortgage broker, there may be a few lenders that can help you, if you need any details please call or email me: Tel: 020 8590 2003

    Web reference:

    Answered on Mar 6 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Ilford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General