Skip to main content Skip to footer

Where do I find out what the council tax and water charges are payable on houses I am looking at in CF43 area?

Asked on Aug 25 2013, General in Ferndale | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Council tax levels and bands are on the website. Don't know about water

    Answered on Aug 29 2013, Report content
  • Hi Steven, You can find out the tax band for any property in England and Wales on the website for the Valuations Office Agency (VOA). This is a government organisation that values every home at what it was worth in 1991, and it is from this that the council tax bands are assigned. Having a search for the postcode will bring up a list of all properties there, and you can see exactly what band the home you are looking at falls under. After that, you'll need to head on over to the local council's website to see a breakdown of all the charges for this band in a certain area, as well as details on what the total tax bill would be for the year. Many thanks, Scott

    Answered on Sep 6 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Ferndale questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General