Skip to main content Skip to footer

How do you solve a boundry wall issue when next door is selling and will not respond to the problem before selling?

I have asked in person for next door to repair the party wall before any sale of the property, sadly I have had no reply. Checked with land reg, local council, my title deeds, I am not resposible for its condition, repairs, or any costs, and it is now in such disrepair. It is now encroached some 18 inch on to my drive way, any help would be great thanks.

Asked on Jan 29 2011, General in Gainsborough | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Gainsborough questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General