Skip to main content Skip to footer

Is the largehouse on Upper Bourtree Drive between Upper Bourtree Court and Burnside Road for sale? It is all boarded up.

I would like to know if this large white house on the property with the unkempt property is for sale, or what is going on with it. The windows are all boarded up.

Asked on Nov 21 2010, General in Glasgow | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • I think your best bet would be to contact the council as this property was not actually a privately owned home, It was a rest home for disabled people. Hope this helps.

    Answered on Jun 17 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Glasgow questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General