Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

We are planning to sell soon and need to know if we have to provide a survey report before advertising.

Asked on Feb 8 2011, General in Glasgow | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • An energy performance certificate is all you need in order to start to market your property, if you are not aware of what one of these is then it is similar to the graph you would find on any electrical equipment giving you an energy performance etc, these can vary in cost but i have seen companies that will carry out a EPC on your home from £40.00 if you shop around,

    Web reference:

    Answered on Mar 6 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Glasgow questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General