Skip to main content Skip to footer

Flooding in G32 areas.

How do I find out if a certain street gets bad flooding in heavy rain?

Asked on Aug 23 2012, General in Glasgow | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Try the Flood map on ths SEPA website (scottish environmental protection agency). They are also helpful if you phone them.

    Answered on Oct 6 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Glasgow questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General