Skip to main content Skip to footer

How do I find the owner of an empty property I'm interested in buying?

Empty property in Reservior Road Gloucester, would be interested in buying.

Asked on Jun 13 2011, General in Gloucester | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • The land registry.. type it into the google and choose the one that ends in .. it will cost you £4

    Answered on Jun 13 2011, Report content
  • Being in Reservoir Road it could be council owned. However as long as the property is registered then you will be able to obtain a copy of the title deeds from your local Land Registry office or office. They cost £4

    Answered on Jun 14 2011, Report content
  • Land registry charges a very small fee - to save money, i would post a letter to the owner if you are near to drop it but you may never know if the owner opened it !!!

    Answered on May 17 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Gloucester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General