Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council tax for this property?

What is the council tax band and tax for 2011?

Asked on Jan 9 2012, General in Gloucester | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You didn't say which property? This depends on the local council and the price that the property is worth. If you look up the relevant council and go to council tax on that website it will give you this information. Regards Mark Harrison

    Answered on Jan 13 2012, Report content
  • We suggest that you contact the local authority who are responsible for the property as they will hold all the relevant information.

    Answered on Jan 31 2012, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Gloucester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General