Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Who owns... Clifton Slipways, West Street, Gravesend, Kent?

Asked on Sep 22 2012, General in Gravesend | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • If you know the exact address your best bet would be to check on the Land Registry website - you will have to create an account & pay £3 for the deeds though.

    Answered on Nov 7 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Gravesend questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General