Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Hospital information

We are thinking of moving to Ridgeway Avenue Gravesend. It would be helpful if you could please recommend us a hospital nearby which has a neurological & a Diabetics unit where consultants visits as my husband has routine appointments on above mentioned medical areas. Thank you.

Asked on Jun 2 2014, General in Gravesend | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Gravesend questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General