Skip to main content Skip to footer

If you buy a property and the seller hasn't told you that one of the neighbours has anti social behaviour, can the sale be nullified?

Asked on Aug 29 2011, General in Bolton | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 4 No 0
  • Once a sale has gone through, the sale is final, regardless. If a neighbour’s anti-social behaviour was a problem to the person/s who sold you the property and this can be proved, you could try to sue them in court for damages, should this very same person or persons be causing problems for you. Disputes should be disclosed to buyers, but not details of anyone a person thinks of as anti-social, it has to have affected the seller and be provable. If you are in this situation, you should seek the advice of a solicitor.

    Answered on Aug 29 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Bolton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General