Skip to main content Skip to footer

Buyers rights in purchasing property?

The seller of property is a builder who did not live in property but who spent months refurbishing it and most definitely would have known that one of neighbours had a criminal record (he knew the other neighbours). Could I have a case for suing? How much could I reasonably sue for?

Asked on Sep 6 2011, General in Bolton | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 5 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You need to speak to a solicitor. You will need evidence to show that the person in question is a problem to you, and was also a problem to the builder and you need to prove somehow that he sold you the property without disclosing issues with this neighbour. See a solicitor, you can get free minutes with some solicitors, at least then you will have a much better understanding about how these things work.

    Answered on Sep 7 2011, Report content
  • This question is probably best answered by the solicitor who acted on your behalf during the sale.

    Answered on Sep 7 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Bolton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General