Skip to main content Skip to footer

Environmental health

If I am trying to sell my property and I have had problems with a neighbour, do I have to notify buyers that the council has warned neighbour about their behaviour, or is it only if they have had warnings from the police?

Asked on Oct 21 2011, General in Bolton | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0
  • I would say both. If you have reported the neighbour for environmental issues, it will need to be disclosed.

    Answered on Oct 21 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Bolton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General