Skip to main content Skip to footer

Who can I get to value a plot of land in Lancashire?

I have a plot with planning permission for a 3 bed detached in Ramsbottom, Bury, Lancashire. I want to market this but want a proper valuation. Who can I get?

Asked on Nov 21 2012, General in Bury | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Weale and Hitchen have a surveyors side and also Pearson Ferrier sell land. I might be interested myself! Whereabouts in Ramsbottom is it?

    Answered on Nov 24 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Bury questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General