Skip to main content Skip to footer

Want to find owner of property

Hello, I'm trying to find the owner of an empty shop (derelict) of 4 Corporation Road, Grimsby, as I'm interested in buying this place.

Asked on Dec 22 2009, General in Grimsby | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • The easiest way of doing this is from the Local Council as they will have details of the last person who paid the Council Tax on the shop. As it is derelict it could be that the person who had the premises has died and so you can then contact the Probate Registry and see who is listed as next of kin and hopefully a solicitors address. If you want to pay out for these enquiries you can get a enquiry agent from the area normally costs around £200 plus VAT. Hope this helps

    Answered on Dec 31 2009, Report content
  • As long as the property is registered then you will be able to obtain a copy of the title deeds from your local Land Registry office or website. I’ve posted the link below - they cost £4

    Web reference: http://

    Answered on Aug 30 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Grimsby questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General