Skip to main content Skip to footer

How much is the council tax in Scholars Walk, Guildford and is there a management company that takes care of this area, also the price for management?

I want to know which is the management company that takes care of Scholars Walk, Guildford and the conditions and fare I would pay each month. Also the council tax of this area.

Asked on Aug 9 2013, General in Guildford | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi chansuijin, To calculate the council tax band for any area in England and Wales, you can use the Valuation Office Agency's (VOA) website - I have added a link to the relevant search page for the area you referenced at the bottom of this question. As you will see for this street, there are a few different tax bands in operation, largely because the VOA values the homes in the area at three different levels. These are D, E and F, and if you know the specific house you are looking at then the search page should be able to show you what band you fall under. From here, you can visit the council's website to find a breakdown of what charges apply to each tax band. Again, if you know what home you are looking at in particular, then you will be able to see what you will pay, but it will be annually either £1,526.86 (D), £1,866.16 (E) or £2,205.46 (F). Many thanks, Scott

    Web reference:

    Answered on Aug 12 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Guildford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General