Skip to main content Skip to footer

Scholars Walk guildford

I want to know is there a management company in scholars walk guildford. Since I want to buy a house in this area. I am a oversea buyer. May I know the name of this management company? Do I need permission from this management company before I can buy a house in scholars walk?

Asked on Aug 14 2013, General in Guildford | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Guildford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General