Skip to main content Skip to footer

Estate agent who manages or land lord?

I would like to find out what estate agent who manages 37 Earlsbourne GU52 8XG

Asked on Jun 11 2011, General in Fleet | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • I think it's either Mann Countrywide or Mackenzie Smith, if you want to find out who the landlord is, I would ask the tennants or do a land registry search.

    Answered on Jun 13 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Fleet questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General