Skip to main content Skip to footer

Nearby health services.

Where would I go to get registered with a Doctors surgery and NHS Dentist if I move onto Lockton Avenue?

Asked on Jul 28 2013, General in Heanor | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi Cheekychicks, To find your local doctor, you can use the NHS website. I had a quick search for your local area and the street you specified, and I have added a link to the bottom of this page so you can peruse the different GP surgeries that are available in the area. You can use the same site to look for other services run by the NHS, including the likes of dental surgeries and hospitals. Many thanks, Scott

    Web reference:

    Answered on Sep 6 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Heanor questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General