Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How old is my house?

Park Crescent Chapel en le Frith

Asked on Aug 27 2015, General in High Peak | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi Dikgn, On your property deeds you should be able to see when your house was constructed and even further information indicating what type of property it was before. If you have lost the deeds to your property you should inquire with the land registry to get a new copy of them. You can also check with the solicitor you used when buying the property, they may have kept a copy. Good luck! Jonathan :-)

    Answered on Sep 7 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in High Peak questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General