Skip to main content Skip to footer

I want to buy a derelict house in Priory Road in Highwycombe.

There is a derelict house in priory road, and I don't know who to contact in order to put an offer to buy it? Is there any body in Highwycombe that deals with this kind of matters? Thank you very much.

Asked on May 12 2010, General in High Wycombe | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You will need to find out who the listed owner is. The best way is to go to the local council and do a land search another method that often works is to ask the house owners in the vicinity if they have contact with the owner chances are if it is run down they will want it sold and done up asap so they may help you track down the owner. Good luck

    Answered on May 14 2010, Report content
  • I am dealing with the owners of a derelict property in Priory Road, If you give me your contact information I will advise you when it will be available and at what price.

    Answered on Sep 13 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in High Wycombe questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General