Skip to main content Skip to footer

Where can I find properties that require renovation or modernisation in Hornchurch/Rainham?

I'm looking for lower priced houses which require work. I'm looking at Hornchurch, Rainham, Elm Park and any other nice local areas.

Asked on Jan 26 2010, General in Hornchurch | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Hornchurch questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General