Skip to main content Skip to footer

Where Iare the boundaries between 16 and 18 Harwood Close, Huddersfield?

Asked on Apr 1 2011, General in Huddersfield | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0
  • As long as the property is registered then you will be able to obtain a copy of the title deeds from your local Land Registry office or office. I’ve posted the link below - they cost £4. Alternatively if you own one of the properties, speak to the solicitor that acted for your purchase, they should be able to shed light on this.

    Web reference: http://

    Answered on Jun 24 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Huddersfield questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General