Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council Tax Bracket may be incorrect.

My house was built in 2002 and the price paid was £175,000. I am looking for an estimate of what it would have cost in 1991. I believe my house is in the wrong council tax bracket so I am making my investigations before deciding whether to contact the VOA.

Asked on Feb 4 2012, General in Huddersfield | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Youshould appeal your council tax band with the local council first - best bet is to check the bands of other similar properties in your road.

    Answered on Feb 14 2012, Report content
  • Hi, I recommend asking your neighbours what they are paying if you can, then appeal to the council who may be able to confirm what the correct band should be.

    Answered on Nov 15 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Huddersfield questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General