Skip to main content Skip to footer

Home insurance for HU12 8QD

Where can I get a quote for building and contents insurance for HU12 8QD?

Asked on Dec 31 2011, General in Hull | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • I would do a google search

    Answered on Jan 3 2012, Report content
  • Hi, I would suggest that you use one of the price comparison websites such as GoCompare or Money Supermarket. However, if there is a particular reason why if may be difficult to obtain insurance for the property you should speak to a dedicated insurance advisor. We are based in your area and can put you in touch with a well respected broker if you wish.

    Answered on Jan 16 2012, Report content
  • We suggest that you go on a comparison site for help.

    Answered on Jan 31 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Hull questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General