Skip to main content Skip to footer

Sale of bungalow in HU12 0JQ?

What is the rate of cliff erosion in this area?

Asked on Jan 27 2012, General in Hull | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • We would suggest that you contact the local authority for the area who should be able to put you in contact with a company that can advise you.

    Answered on Jan 31 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Hull questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General