Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council tax band for 1 tollymore park kingswood hull

Asked on Oct 14 2012, General in Hull | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Stevie if you click on this link, it will tell you what you what it is , according to the computer, you are in band c, but please check yourself Christopher

    Web reference:

    Answered on Oct 14 2012, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions relating to council tax we suggest that you get in touch with your local council who will be able to inform you of what band your property is situated in as well as the costs that occur due to this. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 25 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Hull questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General