Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Who do I contact about reporting a cowboy landlord?

Asked on Oct 1 2015, General in Isle of Man | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hi Dylan, The letting agent, their Ombudsman and/or Trading Standards. Good luck. Jonathan Rolande :-)

    Answered on Oct 5 2015, Report content
  • If they are members of any association, you could also try these.

    Answered on Oct 14 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Isle of Man questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General