Skip to main content Skip to footer

What type of survey should I get on a 12 year old house?

Asked on Oct 12 2013, General in Ashford | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • My personal opinion is anything that is 30 years or younger, a basic option survey .... but pay for a gas engineer to check the gas and a sparky to check the electrics Hope that helps Christopher

    Answered on Oct 12 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Ashford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General