Skip to main content Skip to footer

Who owns 26 Gatefield Cottages, TN17 4JH?

Asked on Sep 19 2011, General in Cranbrook | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You will be best off checking on the Land Registry website. You will have to create an account and it will charge around £4.

    Answered on Dec 28 2011, Report content
  • We would suggest that you check on the Land Registry website. The details will be on there. Best Regards

    Answered on Feb 1 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Cranbrook questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General