Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Help! I need advice on a property that needs under pinning

Hi I've fell in love with a house that needs underpinning & I will need a mortgage to buy the property. Is there any mortgage companies that will touch this or am I just wasting my time?

Asked on Jul 8 2014, General in King's Lynn | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • In my experience, no lender will mortgage a property that needs under pinning. Im guessing that has been marked by a surveyor which goes on record so the only way around it is to get the works done.

    Answered on Jul 10 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in King's Lynn questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General