Skip to main content Skip to footer

419 Wick Lane, London, E3 2JG

I have paid a deposit on an apartment at 419 Wick Lane. I have been informed recently the builder is in administration. The administrator informs me there will be no return of the deposit to unsecured creditors. There was a clause about NCHB insurance in the contract but that only kicks in if the builder is insolvent, which he is technically not, and may emerge from administration as a going concern. What are my rights in this case? Based on previous experience would you say the administrator would be willing to sell me an apartment at market price minus the deposit amount ? Could you recommend a good solicitor to handle this issue for me? Thanks for your input.

Asked on Sep 9 2009, General in Kingston upon Thames | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • I may be able to assist you with this please call 07703 355550 or email regards Dave Richman

    Answered on Jan 18 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Kingston upon Thames questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General