Skip to main content Skip to footer

People residing at the address.

Who lives at 1 Wall End, Firby?

Asked on Dec 16 2011, General in Kirkby-in-Furness | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • I would do a land registry search, this will give you a copy of the deeds and the current owners should be listed on there. It should only cost a few pounds.

    Answered on Dec 17 2011, Report content
  • We would suggest that you check on the Land Registry website. The details will be on there. Best Regards

    Answered on Jan 31 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Kirkby-in-Furness questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General