Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Looking for properties to renovate

Looking for properties to renovate in the Manchester or Fylde area of Lancashire

Asked on Mar 31 2018, General in Lancashire | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello John, I would say keep checking the portals and build relationships with local agents. If you are able to buy properties with cash, that will also help. Best of luck.

    Answered on Apr 6 2018, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Lancashire questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General