Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can dss tenants buy property?

Same as above...

Asked on Nov 28 2011, General in Blackburn | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 1

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You would need to speak to an independent mortgage advisor to find out how you will be able to finance the purchase.

    Answered on Nov 29 2011, Report content
  • DSS tenants can buy under the governments Right to Buy scheme but in order to do so will need to obtain a mortgage and pass a lenders credit worthiness and affordability qualification. To progress this speak to a qualified mortgage broker, your bank is a good place to start. The link below will take you to the government information on right to buy.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Nov 29 2011, Report content
  • We would suggest that you check with the Local Authority for the area. They will be able to provide you with all the information you require. Best Regards.

    Answered on Feb 1 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Blackburn questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General