Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council tax band in Blackpool.

Could somebody please tell me the council tax band for Common Edge Rd, Blackpool?

Asked on Jul 23 2013, General in Blackpool | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • HiCinders19, To find the tax band for any property in the UK, you need to visit the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) website, where a quick search for a postcode will tell you all of the information you need to know for your chosen street. Without a house number, it is not possible to tell you the exact council tax band for this street, but I have attached the link that will show you the different valuations from the VOA to the bottom of this question. As you will see from this website, there are a range of different tax bands in the street because of the different property types there, ranging from A all the way to D. If you know the property you are referring to, then you will be able to check the local council's website to see what you will be billed there on a yearly basis. Many thanks, Scott

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jul 25 2013, Report content
  • Hi, For questions relating to council tax we would advise that you contact the local council for the area who will be able to inform you of what band your property is in and the charges that occur. Please note that there are discounts available for council tax such as single living which allows you to have a 25% reduction in council tax price if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 25 2013, Report content
  • Email your local council in that area .

    Answered on Aug 27 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Blackpool questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General