Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How can I advertise a house to rent?

Asked on Aug 19 2014, General in Blackpool | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Zoopla,right move,Facebook,eBay,gum tree,newspaper etc etc

    Answered on Aug 27 2014, Report content
  • Your best bets are Rentify, Rightmove, Zoopla and Gumtree which all offer free services. The only alternative is paying the premium for a letting agent to do all the advertising legwork and management. If you need any more information dont hesitate to get in touch with me.

    Answered on Aug 28 2014, Report content
  • Hi, It's always best when looking to let a home to enlist the help of a reputable letting agent, they'll be able to assist in you in a variety of different ways and tailor a package to your needs. If you are looking to advertise on the property portals such as Rightmove & Zoopla, again you would need to look at an agent who advertises on them as these protals are only open to Estate Agents to advertise on. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 8 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Blackpool questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General