Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can any outsider of UK buy property in the UK?

My brother lives in Saudi Arabia, he wants to by a house in UK, can he?

Asked on Jan 20 2011, General in Preston | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • He would need to speak to both a conveyancing solicitor and an independent broker.

    Answered on Jan 20 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Preston questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General