Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Non standard construction houses

How can I find out if a house in Junction Road Leek is of non standard construction without paying for a survey? Thanks.

Asked on Sep 22 2018, General in Leek | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello Carl, If you know the owner (or can be put in touch with him/her) , you may want to ask if this information appears on the mortgage paperwork. Thanks, Ruban

    Answered on Sep 24 2018, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Leek questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General