Skip to main content Skip to footer

Water damage to a property

We own the bottom part of a shop. The lease for the upstairs is owned by someone else. Water is coming down into the toilet which is in my property. My insurance have already helped to try and clear this matter up, I am even out of pocket because we tried to help and put it right. The landlady will not put the matter right. The water comes down the bath and the pipe work leaks. Can I take this matter up with anyone, like my local council or someone?

Asked on Nov 27 2009, General in Leicester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • Yes you can, @ if you have a factor, then he has the insurance for the building, so your insurance company will be able to get you sorted, no problems, but accidents do happen, sorry about your house. Bye

    Answered on May 10 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Leicester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General