Skip to main content Skip to footer

Trying to find a solicitor

Need the name of solicitor which were used when selling house 15yrs ago of which I've found on your site, without going into too much detail at this time. the address is 18 Briarfield Drive Leicester LE5 1RE. My father has been living there for past 15yrs but has had to be moved into a bungalow due to his age & need to find the trust which own it to inform them of this.

Asked on Sep 26 2012, General in Leicester | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Leicester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General