Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can you get a mortgage for a park home?

I would like to know if I can use my mortgage on my shared ownership house to buy a park home after I sell?

Asked on Oct 29 2012, General in Lewes | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • You cannot get a traditional mortgage on a mobile home. You can however get a type of home load especially for none standard construction homes. There are companies who specialise in loans for static caravan homes. A quick Google search should find you what you are looking for.

    Answered on Oct 29 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Lewes questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General