Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Do you pay stamp duty if part exchanging your house with another?

Asked on Feb 23 2015, General in Lincoln | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Yes, you will have to pay Stamp Duty when part-exchanging. Note, however, that some developers may offer to pay this as an added incentive - but make sure you check things through with a solicitor and read the small print.

    Answered on Aug 20 2018, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Lincoln questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General