Skip to main content Skip to footer

What's it like to live in Upper Holloway?

What are the local amenities like? What kind of people live around here?

Asked on Jul 22 2007, General in London | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • I would suggest that you look at the local authorities’ website to see what the crime statistics etc for this area are. You can also look at the local tourist board website for that area which gives you an up to date overview of the area.

    Answered on Mar 26 2010, Report content
  • Archway is rather quiet area, can be bit rough in certain pockets like Andover Estate, saying that you have some really nice residential tree lined streets such as St John's Villas, St John's Grove, Fairbridge Road and lovely Whithall conservation area. Feel free to pop in to our office we can give you advice re area and street we are located on 651 Holloway Road, Islington N19 5SE close to Sainsbury.

    Answered on Apr 1 2011, Report content
  • Hi, We would suggest that you get in touch with local estate agents in order to get some background about the area. You can search for agents using the ‘find agents’ tab on the top of the Zoopla Page. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 27 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General