Skip to main content Skip to footer

I'm looking for damaged property.

I'm looking for damaged property in Doncaster.

Asked on Mar 28 2010, General in London | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • If you mean a property to do up your best bet is to try the auctions.

    Answered on Mar 29 2010, Report content
  • If you mean a property for rennovation best bet first would be your local property auctioneers. Other than that if you visit the e.i group website this gives listings of all auction lots across the UK. Other than that probably keep an eye locally, if you see one agent that tends to get a fair share of them go and introduce yourself.

    Answered on Apr 1 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General