Skip to main content Skip to footer

Is it possibe to buy a farm house to transfer as a meditation centre?

Asked on May 19 2010, General in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Technically yes, but...... With any previously agricultural building you need to check whether it is subject to an agricultural restriction.This oftens limits usuage or ownership to someone actively working in agriculture or horticulture. You may need to seek change of usage or planning if you wish to turn a residntial house into a commercial premises or venture. This would have to be done in conjunction with the local planning authority who can be approached and contacted in advance. Finally if you do find the 'one' double check the title to see if any restrictive covenants contained within it. Other than these key points to consider the rest is just searching, the fun bit! Good luck

    Answered on May 20 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General