Skip to main content Skip to footer

Live work unit. Is worth changing the status to residential if I don't use it for business

I have a live work unit but only use is for residential purposes. I have lived in the place for 4+ years, should I change the status to residential? If so what would be the steps and cost?

Asked on Jan 16 2011, General in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • I'm not sure what type of property this is. A flat/Shop/House etc... To change the status of a unit, it is best to talk to your local council. They will be able to discuss costs with you and any other queries you may have. Hope this makes sense.

    Answered on Jan 18 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General