Skip to main content Skip to footer

Subsidence in Cricklewood

I am planning to buy a house on Galsworthy Road (No 11), Cricklewood, London, NW2 2SG and need to know if the location suffers from or is prone to subsidence or any other major issues.

Asked on Jan 20 2011, General in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • The best thing to do is to have a surveyor come round and take a look they can fully access this for you. People on Zoopla would be unlikely to know whether the property or area has subsidence issues.

    Answered on Mar 20 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General